We take your privacy seriously.
The London Volleyball Association will make its best efforts to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. However we rely on the efforts of a few voluntary members to manage this website and look after any personal information you give us.
When handling your personal or Club information we will try to ensure:
- Your information is only processed with your knowledge.
- Only information that we actually need is collected and processed.
- Your information is only seen by those who need it to perform their administrative tasks.
- Personal and Club information is retained only for as long as it is required.
- Decisions affecting your Club are made on the basis of reliable and up-to-date information.
- Your information is protected from unauthorised or accidental disclosure.
- We will provide you with a copy of your information on request.
- Inaccurate or misleading data will be corrected as soon as possible.
- Procedures are in place for dealing promptly with any disputes.
These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form.
You can help too, by:
- Not giving us information we haven’t asked for.
- Not giving us information that could cause you damage if mishandled like using the same password as your bank account.
- Only giving us optional information on forms where you are happy to – some standard forms are difficult for us to change!
- Telling us if you are not happy with the way we are using your information.
- Telling us when your information needs updating.
- Keeping your information up to date yourself where you have the facility.
Please note we use LeagueRepublic to provide our fixtures and results table so please review their policy also.